Talks & Panels
Sometimes they put me before a live audience even looking like I do.
- Censorship Resistant Bitcoin as a Sponsor of Social Change,
Harvard Law School Blockchain & Fintech Conference, March 4, 2021
- Trans-Atlantic Panel on Government and Privacy, Monero Konferenco & Zcon 1, June 22, 2019
- Legislating Certainty for Cryptocurrencies: Congressional Industry Convening, Library of Congress, September 25, 2018
- Main Stage Regulatory Update, Ethereum Devcon 3, October 23, 2017
- President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, The White House, July 6, 2016.
- What Coin Center Believes In and What We Do, Coin Center Annual Dinner, May 6, 2016.
- Where things Stand with Cryptocurrency & Public Policy, Cato Institute, April 12, 2016.
- Beyond Bitcoin, Brookings Institution, January 14, 2016.
- How the Blockchain Could Change Everything, Techonomy Policy, July 6, 2015.
- Debate: Is Bitcoin Here to Stay?, Third Way, March 20, 2015.
- Bitcoin Regulation: An Evolving Landscape, MIT Bitcoin Expo 2015, March 7, 2015.
- Foreign Affairs Cryptocurrency Policy Forum, Council on Foreign Relations, February 12, 2015.
- The Bitcoin Policy Prescription: Will Policymakers Get It Right (Again) Or Will Fear Stifle Innovation?, State of the Net Conference, January 23, 2015.
- Bitcoin: Beyond the Currency, Bloomberg, November 17, 2014.
- NYU Law Digital Currency Conference: Legal and Policy Issues, New York University School of Law, April 7, 2014.
- Let's Get Real: Will You Ever Use Bitcoin at Walmart?, New America Foundation, February 11, 2014.
- Bitcoin: The Third Era of Currency, State of the Net Conference, January 28, 2014.
- Cell Phone Unlocking and Copyright, TechFreedom, June 17, 2013
- Laws of Creation: Property Rights in the World of Ideas, Cato Institute, March 20, 2013.
- Copyright Unbalanced: From Incentive to Excess, Cato Institute, December 6, 2012.
- The Search for Solutions: Looking Beyond Prescriptive Regulation, Congressional briefing, May 1, 2012.
- Hackers, Terrorists, and Rogue States: What Do They Mean for American Cybersecurity?, Congressional briefing, April 12, 2012.
- Cybersecurity: Will Federal Regulation Help?, Cato Institute, April 10, 2012.
- Panel on the Future of Government Transparency, Sunlight Foundation, April 29, 2010.
- Stimulating Accountability, Congressional briefing, March 17, 2009.
- The Dangers of Network Neutrality Regulation, Cato Institute, January 13, 2009.
- Just Give Us the Data! Prospects for Putting Government Information to Revolutionary New Uses, Cato Institute, December 10, 2008.