I've had the privilege on several occasions to testify before different committees of Congress and various government agencies.
- Virtual Currencies, Related Futures Products, and Market and Regulatory Developments and Challenges. Testimony before the CFTC Technical Advisory Committee, February 14, 2018.
- Virtual Currency: Financial Innovation and National Security Implications. Testimony before the Terrorism and Illicit Finance Subcommittee of the House Financial Services Committee, June 8, 2017.
- Digital Currency and Block Chain Technology. Testimony before the House Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing and Trade, March 16, 2016.
- Innovation and Transformation in Payment Technology. Testimony before California State Assembly Banking & Finance Committee, March 16, 2015.
- Hearing on Digital Currency. Testimony before New Jersey State Assembly Financial Institutions and Insurance Committee, February 5, 2015.
- Digital Currency Introduction – Bitcoin. Testimony before the CFTC Global Markets Advisory Committee, October 9, 2015.
- Bitcoin: Examining the Benefits and Risks for Small Business. Testimony Before the House Committee on Small Business, April 2, 2014.
- Beyond Silk Road: Potential Risks, Threats, and Promises of Virtual Currencies. Testimony Before the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, November 18, 2013.
- Transparency Through Technology: Evaluating Federal Open Government Efforts. Testimony Before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on Technology, Information Policy, Intergovernmental Relations, and Procurement Reform, March 9, 2011.
- Economic Stimulus Oversight. Testimony Before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, March 19, 2009.